Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you?
yes because its are cool and fun day.
2. What have you learnt this term?
I learnt to do 3D shapes.
3. What have you found easy this term?
I found math easy because we do fraction and pluses.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term?
the thing that I found tricky was reading.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term?
My best friend helps me when i have problems .
6. What could you change with your learning for next term?
I would like to change my adichu .
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? I would like to try to be are leader.t